Kuriyama-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuriyama-RPG

Roleplay forum for the DeviantART Art RPG Kuriyama-rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Student???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMelilion

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: New Student???   New Student??? EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Abel was in the observatory, and was, as usual, doing pretty much the opposite of whatever someone had ordered him to do. He was sitting in the doorway of the observatory, taking up as much space as he could. With his small telescope in hand, he watched out for any higher ups that might catch him there. As he looked, he noticed a figure, one he hadn't seen before.

"Hey! Who're you?" Abel called out. This startled the new person. She stepped back a bit, then moved forward to answer the question.

"I'm Fuyu... an... uh... Assassin." She responded, slightly quietly. Abel rose to his feet and grinned widely, holding his hand out for a shake.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Abel," he said, "world's best Nav." The latter part was self-proclaimed, but he always said it. Fuyu shook his hand and moved her hair from her eyes with the other hand.

"Nice too meet you too... I guess." Abel looked around anxiously.

"Did you see anyone else? I'm not exactly supposed to be here." This slightly worried Fuyu, making her think he was there illegally. She only shrugged as a response, also looking around.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:14 pm

"Kouhaiiii what did I just hear?? World's best nav? One day sensei's gonna get mad at you" Nami entered the Observatory, a bag with books and medition instruments to her side and holding her battle axe on her shoulders. "Oh? Hello dear, who are you?" she said as she stopped her tracks and turned to look at Fuyu "New student I presume?"
Back to top Go down
http://lillycheese.deviantart.com/
KingMelilion

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Fuyu simply nodded in response to Nami, causing her hair to fall back into her face, which she brusquely pushed back before answering. "Mmm, I'm going to be here as an assassin." She stuck her hands into the pockets of her torn shorts to hide that they were shaking with nervousness. She looked around to distract herself from the fact that the silence was getting awkward. Abel was the one to break this silence.

"But I AM the world's best, I have this cool coat to prove it too," he whined as he rubbed the golden border of his overcoat. "You're just jealous you can't be as good as me." Fuyu, already forming and opinion on Abel, grinned at what he said, falsely assuming he and Nami were very good and close friends.
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:08 pm

"Who the hell is makin' all that noise out there?!" Cullen boomed, slamming open the door of her office, stepping into the observatory. "Oh, it's you, you pathetic s***. Your name shouldn't be Abel it should be Unable. Gods know if you'll survive war if it comes to it." She pointed at Fuyu. "I don't recognize you. State your name and class."
Back to top Go down
http://lissaitama.deviantart.com/
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Nami scoffed. "A coat to prove what again? I would look amazing in that coat, and let me remind you last time you tried one of my mini skirts I also looked better." She said as she placed her bag on a nearby desk. Just as she was going to reply to Fuyu, Cullen entered the room and she bowed to greet her.
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:29 am

Abel made a mock offended reaction to Cullen's comment. "I'm sorry Cullen-sensei. Sort of. Just being honest," he said. Meanwhile, Fuyu, afraid from Cullen's intimidating nature, was stammering to get an answer out.

"I-I, uh, um, i'm F-Fuyu. New student. Assassin." Her voice became quieter with every word and her heart was beating heavily. "Sorry," she added, although she wasn't sure what she was apologizing for. As Fuyu was the focus of Cullen's attention, Abel used that opportunity to respond to Nami.

"This cost would look awful on you, purple's not your color, all colors aren't your color," he said as he glanced back at Cullen, making sure to add something praising her, "and did I mention what a GREAT teacher Cullen-sensei is I'm so lucky to be taught by her."
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 am

"I'm surprised you haven't turned purple frpm al the time's you've tried to kiss my ass," Cullen sneered, paying full attention to Abel.

"Assassin, huh?" she said, crossing her arms. "All right. Don't go stealing anything or whatever Master Machi has you doing. Did you come up here to learn about maps?"
Back to top Go down
http://lissaitama.deviantart.com/
KingMelilion

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

"Purple is a very good color, Cullen-sensei, would you like me to turn purple?" Abel asked very seriously. Fuyu had by now learned that Abel is to be ignored most of them time, and answered Cullen without acknowledging him.

"That wasn't my original intention, b-but it seems interesting," she said, trying not to sound too nervous, "and I won't steal... from the school property at least."
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:44 am

Nami was already sitting and reading one of the many astronomy books she had brought, but amusedly paying attetion to the conversation as well. "Yes Abel thinking better, nobody would look better than you in purple. And do you know which shade would look amazing on your skin? asfixiaton purple." she patted the chair next to her and looked at Fuyu. "Hey! I have a bunch of good map compilations here. Wanna read them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Student??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student???   New Student??? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Student???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuriyama-RPG :: Kodon Academy :: Observatory-
Jump to: