Kuriyama-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuriyama-RPG

Roleplay forum for the DeviantART Art RPG Kuriyama-rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treat or fight us

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:58 am

[This is an open rp! if you want to join, message LillyCheese or Fluffy-Fly to get a turn

Prompt:
It's halloween night and the Kodon students have gone out trick or treating! but things take a turn for the worse when Takeos old gang and a bunch of monsters from the forest are attracted by the unsuspecting civilian children who are out as well. It's the students role to try to keep everyone safe and the city intact!

Order so far:
LillyCheese
Fluffy-Fly]

Lana adjusted her helemet as she ran out of the lab, ready to fill her bags to the top. She turned at the training grounds, to watch Lluno and Zeo training. Since before Lluno decided too not to come because he said people got racist about his body and halloween costumes, and Zeo had decided to stay back with him so he wouldn't be alone, she had nobody to go with her. The girl didn't mind, tonight the only thing she cared about was free candy. She wasn't sure if there was anyone else going out for trick or treating, so she quickly got on one of her illegal motorcycles (if anyone asked, it was just props for her "mad rpg stuntsman alchemist/Lana" costume) and drove around the campus, quickly finding Takeo with Alice.
"Hey Takeo! are you going trick or treating? let's get to the rich houses first!" she said as she stopped abruptly.
Back to top Go down
http://lillycheese.deviantart.com/
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:02 am

takeo grinned and gave her a thumbs up sign, "hell yeah we're going!! Can't ever pass up free candy!" alice hopped up and down excitedly, "lana lookie! im dressed as a witch!! and ooooh! can i ride on your motorcycle??" takeo looked a bit suspicious but shrugged, he had been wating to go on it too for a while now.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:08 am

Lana grinned. She didn't remember seeing Takeo this relaxed in a long while.
"Alice! You're the prettiest coolest witch I have ever seen!" she said as she sat a bit more on the front on the vehicle, that was almost as tall as her. "Haha, sure, get on! I'll do my best to keep us from falling over" she couldn't help laughing, thinking of the size differences of the three people on her motorcycle. "Do you think any other students will be coming? maybe we should see around if they wanna leave with us. If not we will probably find them later in the streets anyway."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 am

Takeo shrugged, "they probably already left without us. I feel like i saw some heading that way dressed in costumes."
alice was bouncing still, "halloween, halloween, halloween!!"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 am

Lana nodded. "Let's go then! please don't jump while we're driving Alice that stunt is next level" she said as she turned the bike around. "To which part should we go first? I've heard the coolest candy is downtown or along the main road, but there's a rich zone too right?" she looked back and her passengers for a second "What's your costume by the way? it looks cool! kinda like those guys from okapi"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 am

Takeo shrugged, "i have no clue... just thought it looked cool."
alice settled down a bit after lana's warning
Takeo looked around, "let's just try downtown first. i want to see if we can meet up with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:35 am

Lana snickered. "Then your costume is cool looking Takeo? nice, nice"
The girl started making ther way through the streets. The people who were already running around and the horse pulled carriages made it a bit slower to advance, but she didn't mind much, as that gave her time to admire the best costumes and decorations.
"There's so many little children! I bet we will get someone yelling at us that we're too old for trick or treating in no time"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:16 am

Takeo shrugged, "we can just be the chaperones for Alice but with the pay of candy."
Alice wasn't sure about being chaperoned but she was too excited
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Attracted to the sounds of familiar voices, one in particular, Pida quickly met up with the group, Kohana being towed by the arm. Pida was in a costume that resembled Takeo's clothes, while Kohana was also in a witch costume. Pida, the more lively of the two at the moment, spoke first. "Hi guys! Are you all getting ready to go trick or treating?" She asked, and she continued without giving space for a response, "Mind if we come with?"

Kohana, paying no attention to her friend, was looking at Alice after noticing they were both wearing which costumes. "Nice costume," she said with a half-sleepy grin.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:05 pm

"Hey!" Lana showed a peace sign to the girls "What else could we be doing? sure! you should come with us dowtown, Murray told me that's were the party is!" she looked back at the bike. She wouldn't be able to take everyone there, so she let it to Takeo and the girls to choose if anyone was gonna change places on the seat or on foot.

[Order so far:
LillyCheese
Fluffy-Fly
KingMelilion]
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:17 pm

Takeo looked at pida's cotsume and was unsettled by it, "er... nice costume pida... i guess..."
alice patted the motocycle, "good bike... and yes! im a witch! im also kind of a real one too though."
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Pida grinned widely back at Takeo. "Isn't it great? I wanted to be something cool," she laughed, "I think I pulled it off pretty well." As she said this, she made a few mock punches towards Takeo.

"Do you ride a broomstick?" Kohana asked Alice, not being fully comprehensive of the border between reality and fiction.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Lana looked between Takeo and Pida for a few seconds before getting what her costume was and trying very hard to hold back from laughing uncontrollably. She waved her hand to get their attention as she composed herself, hoping that thanks to the helmet nobody had noticed. "Then should we get going? Pida and Kohana could fit on the motorcycle if Takeo got off, but dunno what you guys prefer. We can always just try the ultimate team stunt and make a five person pyramid formation while we drive" she said, grinning because she knew how much nobody else would support that last option.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Takeo really didnt want to get off, he was enjoying it. But he decided to be a man and let the girls have it. so he got off reluctantly. "they can ride... i'll keep up with you guys on foot"
Alice looked very very disappointed, "no... i dont get to fly around on a broomstick" she made a pouty face
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Pida felt kind of bad that her and Kohana's arrival forced Takeo off the motorcycle, but knew she'd slow everyone down for insisting otherwise, so she didn't protest. "Thank you Tree-man!" She said with a smile as she hopped onto the bike.

"No broomsticks? That's depressing. Broomsticks are the essence of witches. Broomsticks and black cats. Do you have a black cat?" Kohana continued her questions as she clumsily boarded the motorcycle after Pida, giving a slight, almost completely unnoticeable nod of thanks to Takeo.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Lana smiled apologetically under the gas mask and patted Takeos shoulder. "I'll take you riding some other day! Now put Bens magical warrior speed training to use." she said as she started driving. There were now even more pedestrians obstructing, so Takeo didn't really have to make any effort to keep up. "I wonder if there will be people playing pranks already, I must lend them my alchemist services if I see any" she said as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Takeo lit a cigarette, "yeah there's a certain group i know who's really good at messing thisng up during events like this too...
alice was contemplating how she needed a black cat and a broom
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Looking around at the various costumes as they drove by them, Pida and Kohana kept mostly silent, aside from a few random comments by Kohana.

"What's the motorcycle's name?" She asked, not at all considering it not having a name.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Lettuce was still focused looking for prankers when she replied to Takeo. "What do you mean?... -Oh, the bike?" he suddenly had to stop. Nobody from outside the alchemy lab had really paid attention to her inventions as to ask for their name, which was something Nami always said was dumb giving to objects. She sparkled and smiled widely from inside her helmet as she kept going again. "-sorry. His name is Ederu-152! just a prototype I use for stunting and training."
The busy sidewalks, street artists in costumes and stores working even at that time told them they were reaching downtown. But Lanas heart skipped a beat in cofusion when between the multitude she swore she saw, for a second, the face of one of the thugs that tried to kidnap her on one of her first days in the city.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:39 pm

takeo was too busy keeping an eye on alice to notice this familiar face. Alice pointed at a house, "THERE!! let's go there! i bet they have good candy!"
They went up to the door. after they knocked and said 'trick or treat!" a man with dark skin and white hair opened the door.
"wow! arent you a little too old to be doing this?"
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:45 pm

"aren't you a little old to be judging people's decisions?" Pida mumbled back at him quietly, but quickly smiled and said, "trick or treat!"

"Ederu... 152... That sounds... sciency." Kohana was now paying more attention to the bike than anything else around her, and was completely unaware of Lana's tension or the current house they were stopped at.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Deciding it was probably her imagination, Lana shoved the thought aside and jumped off the bike to go get her share of candy.
"Trick or treat!" she said extending a gray bag in front of the man, convinced that with her height, helmet and coat nobody should be able to tell her age. "Nobody is too old for free glucose once a year, sir"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Devansh laughed at lana's response, "that's alright. i'd go if i could too honestly." he peered at them, "say are you students at the academy?"
takeo nodded, "yeah so?"
devansh smiled, "no reason."
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Pida, who had noticed Kohana's aloofness, grabbed her by the arm and led her to the door. Kohana managed to realize why fairly quickly and mumbled a, "trick or treat." She stared expectantly as she received her candy. Pida was twiddling her thumbs as she occasionally glanced over at Takeo. She still remained silent, not sure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Lana thanked Devansh and looked back to check her motorcycle was where she left it before they started walking towards the next house. She fell behind the group a bit, grabbing Takeos shoulder to then yank him down so their faces were on the same height.
"Hey hey hey remember that one awkward time I almost got kidnapped? You killed all the guys in the group right? Do you think it's possible one of them escaped?" she whispered hoping not to sound paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treat or fight us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us Empty

Back to top Go down

Treat or fight us
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuriyama-RPG :: Eshaida Province :: The City of Kodon-
Jump to: