Kuriyama-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuriyama-RPG

Roleplay forum for the DeviantART Art RPG Kuriyama-rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are you like this

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

Why are you like this  Empty
PostSubject: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:09 pm

(This is a closed rp my bois! u3u)

The rainy afternoon air wasn't a displeasing change as Lana left the cafeteria's food smelling one, though after putting her helmet on she couldn't feel it much anymore. She had been wanting to see Takeo then, during the meal, but he wasn't there for some reason. And so she decided to go look for him to the one most logical place to expect him to be in.
Tucking her hands in her coat's bags she frowned, thinking about how the day before he had been too drunk to even understand the urgency of her request to talk. Kujak hadn't been able to help her either, and with the little to no trust the redhead had on her she gave up on trying for the night. Now though, she was pretty sure he should be sober and focused enough like to let him have a piece of her mind.
Finally arriving and sliding one of the dojos doors open, she took a look inside.
"Takeo? Are you here? We need to talk about Alice! And about Ringo too!"
Back to top Go down
http://lillycheese.deviantart.com/
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Takeo was wearing a pair of headphones that tomohiro and isamu invented. he was listening to some crazy rock music with lots of screaming while beating at a punching bag hanging in the dojo. he felt lana enter but he did't hear her nor did he want to talk to her
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:21 pm

Lanas attention was caught by the sound of the punching bag, stepping in and looking at the other side of the dojo. As her coat was water proofed she stepped in from the rain without making much of a mess with the water, and she took off her helmet. Important things should be said eye to eye after all.
"Takeo! You- Oh" only now that she had walked closer to him did she notice the earphones. She hugged onto her helmet and stood to Takeos side, looking as he kept punching. She took a step back again and tapped Takeos back hoping he'd finally talk back.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:23 pm

takeo grit his teeth, hoping that if he ignored her long enough she'd go away
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:34 pm

The girl crossed her arms. Now there was no way he hadn't noticed her, she was just ignored at this point. She almost gave in to the urge to make a joke about him not feeling her tap because of his past problem with not feeling pain, but first of all he probably wouldn't hear her, and second of all even she understood that was a line that shouldn't be crossed.
She shrugged and simply put the helmet back on before jumping in the middle of Takeo and the punching bag. Her suit would let her survive some blows from him anyway, and there was no way he couldn't pay attention then.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Takeo's eye's widened and he stopped himself before he punched her. he took his headphone soff and looked angry, "what the hell lana? what do you want????"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:41 pm

Lana tilted her head a bit, surprised he had managed to stop. She took the helmet back off.
"Sorry" she said simply as she made a peace sign "I want to talk about the important and relevant things of life. Why aren't you at the cafeteria by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:44 pm

he galred and walked over to a bench and picked up a towel. "i dont want to talk and i wasnt there because im not in the mood for dealing with people today. Much less you" he took the towel and wiped his face and chest. "So can you just leave?"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 7:27 am

Lana closed her eyes and sighed. "Look, you know me. I'm not leaving until you hear me out. So the quicker you do so the quicker I'll leave you alone again." She said with a shrug. "Prefer me to start with Alice or with Ringo?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:35 am

Takeo groaned, "what are you going to lecture me about my habits? there's a reason i left her with all you guys to take care of her yesterday, but you decided to leave abel all alone with her and i came back and she was covered in glitter and craft noodles! So i'm not entirely to blame there. Sometimes 'mommies' need their own time to cool off."
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 am

Lana pouted sideways. "I'm not gonna lecture you. I just want you to think more about your choices." She kneeled to touch the floor with her left glove, transmuting a barrier a bit higher than Takeos bench so their faces would be at the same level, and sat on it. Taking mental note to not forget to fix the dojos floor back to normal and crossing her legs, she continued. "Are you sure you're taking care of Alice properly? I mean, just think about this. What have you taught her that are the things that matter in life? What have you taught her for a moral code? Because it's real and you should have noticed already, you're turning her into some spoiled rotten kid like Hideo."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:53 am

Takeo shrugged, "not my fault. ryder's the one who spoils her. and besides... honestly do you really think i have much experience parenting? I didnt even really have parents of my own. im still learning" he was hurt by lana's words tho, he had thought he was doing a decent job of raising her
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:59 am

"Takeo, you willingly took on the responsibility of taking care of her like a parent!" the girl said as she frowned slightly. "You can't just blame others for your kids behaviour! No-" she had to take a moment to think about what she knew of Takeos situation and whatever experience she had from hers. "Nobody is born with parenting experience. This is why you should ask for help other people who do have some like, I don't know there's many grandmasters here with kids. There's books even. You can't expect to know how to do everything right from the beginning, and that's normal and ok. But you do have to try to learn."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:02 am

Takeo stood up, towering over lana, "you think i haven't tried??? Im terrifyed of durran and he's no parent, Seraphine scares me too! I read every f**ing book in the library about parenting! I'm TRYING okay?" he started to tear up a little bit, "it's not as easy as it looks!"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:14 am

Lana looked up at him, not impressed by his feelings. She didn't want to see him sad like this, and she didn't like knowing she was being the mean and unfair one in that moment, but if she didn't stay firm he'd just keep going the same path.
"I know you're trying, I'm proud of you for trying! but you still have to try way way harder! Do you try as hard as you love her? plus you don't have to do it alone. Ryder should also help you learn this."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:19 am

"ryder doesnt know anything! and i dont expect him to help me! I'm her mom and im going to take care of her. I dont need anyone's help!"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:28 am

Lana stood on the barrier as to be on Takeos face height again, still not phased by his lack of calm.
"Ok ok, you don't need anyones help. But you have admitted this is hard and believe me, help is not going to hurt you. Why don't you try asking friendlier parents like Adger or Satoki?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:30 am

He frowned, "i hardly know those guys! j-just leave me alone lana! i dont want to talk about this right now" he walked to the door and opened it, "please leave."
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:36 am

Lana sat back down, like telling him that no, she was not going to leave. At least not yet.
"You never want to talk, and nobody brings this up with you, so I'm gonna do it. If you don't like it complain to your ~actual~ friends later about how they haven't been better guidance for you."
The words came out with a bit of poison, maybe. She looked down for a second questioning if she shouldn't just give up with this man that didn't care for her attempts to help. She decided to keep trying, simply out of spite. Leaving him alone would be like defeat.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:39 am

Takeo slammed the door back closed and stormed up to her, he sat down, "then FINE what all powerful wisdom does some brat who's never had experience with this sort of thing offer???"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:44 am

Lana couldn't help snickering. "I have no all powerful wisdom and probably not much normally powerful wisdom either, but there's basic things. What kind of talks do you have with Alice? have you taught her to differentiate between good and evil and whats right and whats wrong? when she does things wrong do you ever stop her or do you just let her do what she wants all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Takeo was yet again offended, "of course not! if she is mean or rude i tell her to stop it and i punish her. I may be a bit leaniant with her, but im not going to let her get away with everything." he took a deep breath to help himself calm down, "her fits are something i've been working on... sadly ryder hasn't been any help... I just dont want to seem like the bad guy when ryder is so nice and doesnt do anything"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:45 pm

"Hmmm..." she rested her chin on her hand, not sure if to believe what the guy was saying about actually correcting her. "Then you have to have a serious talk about this with Ryder too. At short term he may seem like the nice guy, but all he's doing this way is ruin Alice. Sometimes you just have to seem the bad guy. Kinda like... you know, me right now..." she said as a smile curled up her lips once again.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Takeo glared, "yeah and my liking for you isnt going up." he sighed deeply, "look i still dont see what this has to do with last night"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:53 pm

The girl kept containing her laughter. As if she was the sligthest bit worried if he liked her or not.
"Well, I'm not telling you this just because of last night, I had been wanting to for a while now. Because this is the kind of problem that the longer you ignore it the more it will exponentiate until it's too late and suddenly you've lost your daughter's respect because you never taught her what that meant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are you like this
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuriyama-RPG :: Kodon Academy :: Martial Arts Dojo-
Jump to: